So cute! Mommy's little helper and Daddy's little helper. I just got caught up on your posts...hopefully I'll stay caught up now. I loved the Sex and the City movie! I went with a friend Friday to the first showing at 12:30 and it was packed with women and three husbands.I love that Sam calls his pacifier "beebee"...that is what Peyton calls her (still loved) blanket(s).You didn't post any pics from Destin of you checking e-mails :).
Oh--the lawn mower picture is soooo cute!!!
Sam - you're such a big boy now, I can't believe it!!
Can Sam come mow my lawn? ;)
Now has Sam learned how to mow in the checkerboard pattern yet? Next class...how to wash the car! Just kidding, we love ya Tim! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute! Mommy's little helper and Daddy's little helper. I just got caught up on your posts...hopefully I'll stay caught up now.
I loved the Sex and the City movie! I went with a friend Friday to the first showing at 12:30 and it was packed with women and three husbands.
I love that Sam calls his pacifier "beebee"...that is what Peyton calls her (still loved) blanket(s).
You didn't post any pics from Destin of you checking e-mails :).
Oh--the lawn mower picture is soooo cute!!!
Sam - you're such a big boy now, I can't believe it!!
Can Sam come mow my lawn? ;)
Now has Sam learned how to mow in the checkerboard pattern yet? Next class...how to wash the car! Just kidding, we love ya Tim! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment