I'm almost a week behind in posting pictures from Touch A Truck last weekend, but I do have a couple. I was expecting Sam to be so excited that he could hardly contain himself, but that was not the case! He was actually very overwhelmed and would not even get out of his stroller for a while. He did finally get out but he refused to go near any of the trucks, much less get in them and honk the horns! The only truck he even got close enough to to touch was the fire truck.
He finally decided it was ok to wear the hard hat later in the day - after we told him it as a Bob the Builder hat :)


1 comment:
Mason just wanted to run frantically and not look at anything! I know our boys will do much better next year!
Lindsay
Post a Comment