I hope all of you moms out there who read my blog have a WONDERFUL Mother's Day! Mine has been perfect so far. Tim cooked me breakfast, had my favorite section of the newspaper out next to my plate, coffee made and even my coffee cup out and ready to go! He got the me sweetest card I've ever read and Sam has been such a good boy today...all adding up to a great day! Oh and on top of that, I got a new laptop (several weeks ago) for Mother's Day!
Sam, I am so honored to be your mommy and you constantly amaze me and make me laugh. I just could not imagine a more wonderful little angel to be a mommy to! I love you! I am also so thankful to your wonderful daddy for allowing me to stay home and take care of you. I wouldn't trade this time I've had with you for anything in the world.
4 comments:
That picture is precious! Happy Mother's Day! And thank you for the birthday wishes.
Happy Mother's day to you! BTW, we tried to put Eston in the laundry basket last night and zoom him around. He didn't think it was too funny. Maybe when he gets a little older. Or maybe we just need Uncle Tim here to show us the right way!
Aren't you two the cutest? Happy late Mother's Day, again... lol. I had a great day, myself. I like your new blog layout, too! I keep thinking of changing mine again, but its so much work. lol
Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment