Saturday, May 31, 2008

School program and picnic

Sam's last day of school (MDO) for the regular school year was Thursday (they start summer program in another week). That evening was the school program and picnic. Sam's class sang 2 songs - Wheels on the Bus and Row, Row, Row Your Boat. I'm not sure that anyone in his class actually SANG the songs. A couple of them did do the hand motions while the teachers sang though. Sam was not one of those kids...he sat there grinning at his teacher with his fingers in his mouth until he saw me then he just sat there yelling "mama, mama, mama!" while pointing at me. It was pretty cute :) I do have it on video, but I have yet to figure out how to get it from my video camera to my computer. I just haven't had a chance to mess with it. I'm used to just using my regular camera for video but I used my actual video camera this time. I'll try to work on that soon and get it on here.

At the picnic Sam had a great time playing with his friend Charlie. Charlie, Sam and Bruce were the three original classmates in the baby room last year and have moved up together. Although there are now more kids in the class, Charlie and Bruce are still Sam's favorites. It's so cute. I have video of Sam and Charlie playing chase too so I'll try to get that on here soon.
In the meantime here are a few pictures:

With one of his teachers before the program

Having some bread with Charlie. And the little guy in the yellow is our friend Charlie Graves. I'm pretty sure Sam thinks that every kids name is Charlie! We know another yet another one as well.

No comments: