Saturday, May 03, 2008

Laundry Day

Laundry day has a whole new meaning with a 2 year old screaming "dada, ride!" This is what happens when Tim finally gives in...

(by the way, Emmy HATES laundry day!)


8 comments:

Kathleen Villar said...

This is such a cute video! My husband took notes and can't wait to try it with Joseph. I think our dog will love it as much as yours. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the sound of those giggles! Too cute!

The Evins said...

That is just too cute!!

Brandy said...

That looks like fun! Sam's giggle is so funny! I love hearing it!

The Traxsons said...

I agree - I still crack up every time I watch it...especially that one really long belly laugh! I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud when I was filming it so you can see the camera shaking at that point because I was laughing so hard!

Anonymous said...

So cute and funny. Poor Emmy.
Love your new blog background. love ya, memaw

Kara and Travis said...

You changed colors of your background! Love the video. I'm going to have get Trav in here to watch and have him try that on Eston. I miss seeing you guys!!

the boyd girls.... said...

love the new blog!