Fabulous, fun movie!! A bunch of girlfriends and I got together last night for cosmos and then on to see the movie. I don't know if there were more than 2 guys in that theater...I know there were 2 because I saw them. It was just a theater full of women dressed in their best Carrie shoes! It was so fun!
The theme song started to play and after the very first note, the whole crowd started cheering and clapping...it was awesome! I'm so glad I went on the opening night. I read a review yesterday and was really scared that it might not be a great movie, but it did not disappoint me one bit. I can't wait to see it again!
I took my camera with high hopes of getting pictures of all of our shoes, but I never did. My friend Mandy did take a couple of pictures of a group of us by the SATC movie poster so once I get a copy I'll post it. However, it is not a picture of our shoes ;)
If you are a SATC fan, you must see this movie - and I'm happy to see it again if you need someone to see it with!
2 comments:
Marc actually went with me...lol! I caught him sleeping, but I loved it!
Mila and I went Sunday afternoon! It was fab! We both loved it and can't stop talking about it! I will sure buy it when it comes out! :)
Post a Comment