Of course now after every nap he wakes up asking for a Nemo sticker. And although I never promised him one for bed time, he now wakes up every morning asking for a Nemo sticker. I guess I should have bought more than 2 packages from the $1 bin at Target!
On another note...look what we found today at a garage sale! Actually, my friend Tina found it and called me. She even negotiated the price before she called! Thanks Tina!!!
Needless to say, Sam is loving every minute of it! (and no, he doesn't wear that shirt every day...just so happens he had it on in the last batch of pictures that I posted!)
9 comments:
Good for you! I have not yet "pulled the plug." I'm just keeping it away during the daytime for now. Then, I plan to pull it or cut them as soon as the Rowlands leave in early July. I want them for our trip to France! Once I pull the plug, we're going for the underwear too. Yikes! Help me now.
Oh. And I love the background! Ok. I'm on a mission for a new one too, soon.
I'm still not loving the background. I could do without the daisies. But I like it better than the one I had :)
Nemo to the rescue! I'm glad things are getting better.
What a great garage sale find!
Good idea with the stickers. Glad it's going better. And what a great yard sale find! I bet he's in heaven!
Great job on the sticker idea. I need to try that with Walker. But I am not looking forward to it. Love the train table. If you come across another one please let me know!!!!
We don't have the paci issue but the baby is quite the thumb sucker, and you can't take those away! ha! I'm glad Sam's doing better with it.
Yea Sam! We knew you could do it! Love the table. I bet he's in heaven. Way to go Tina!
LOL about wearing the same shirt--seems like we are always taking pictures in the same clothes too! That table ROCKS!!
Post a Comment