
Ok, I'll try this again...I've tried to post this several times!Last night Sam and I went to visit our friends Jeff, Keri, and Caroline. They had a little get together at their house last night for all of the babies in costume. The kids were all so cute!! Sam was a Lion for Halloween and here he is with Caroline (the Chick). Blakely is next in her flower costume (sooo cute!) and then there is a shot of several of the babies playing together. The final picture is a picture from a party we went to on Saturday at the Willems'. I got a bit lazy with the picture taking so this is all I've got...but there were so many cute kids' costumes there too!
4 comments:
I am so bummed that we missed you guys! Sam was a cute lion!
Sam, thanks so much for the Halloween card! I had a great 1st Halloween, hope you did too! Can't wait to see you again!
Davis
Sam - you look so ferociously cute in your lion costume! I can't wait to see you again.
Sam was such an adorable little lion. Glad we got to see you all!
Post a Comment