Sunday, November 26, 2006

Woohoo! New Post!

I know you all have been anxiously awaiting a new post from me ;) We had a great visit with Chris in San Antonio. Sam did not have a really great time, but we all survived.

We had a great Thanksgiving. It wasn't the same without Chris and Rita, but we did make the best of it. Ladies from Steve and Rita's church made our Thanksgiving dinner and it was yummy. I had planned to make it myself, but the ladies offered and who is going to pass up a full Thanksgiving dinner cooked by someone else!? Unfortunately, it was delivered a little late and then had to be heated up so Sam didn't make it to dinner time. He was really fussy and obviously wanting to take a nap. I was upset that he didn't get to spend his first Thanksgiving at the table with the rest of us, but what can you do? We didn't really have anything that I would have felt comfortable feeding him anyway...besides mashed potatoes. I think he would have loved them!

I've posted some pictures... the first is a picture of Tim and Sam on our flight down to San Antonio. The second is in the hotel room (getting ready to make a WalMart run with Daddy) and the third is at Olive Garden in SA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been anxiously awaiting a new post! Glad you survived the trip. I love the naked booty pic!