I managed to score a press pass to the College Gameday taping when they were here for the Tennessee game. I forgot my camera (I'm sure you are all very surprised), but I got these pictures from my friend Kamron who I was with and from whom I got the pass. It was cold, but a lot of fun!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay, not really related to your post, but pictures with Santa are expensive! The cheapest was a 5x7 for $15. If they'd been cheaper I would have bought one of Thomas crying too! Can't wait to see Sam's-- I hope he does better!
2 comments:
Okay, not really related to your post, but pictures with Santa are expensive! The cheapest was a 5x7 for $15. If they'd been cheaper I would have bought one of Thomas crying too! Can't wait to see Sam's-- I hope he does better!
You got much better pics then Jeff! He was so excited to go, but would have been more excited to get an "in" like you!
Post a Comment