Saturday, October 28, 2006

Very hectic week

I think that most everyone who knows us is now aware that Tim's brother, Chris, was injured by an IED in Iraq on Monday. He is now in San Antonio at a military burn center. He was burned on 60% of his body. His parents are now there with him. I know that Rita (their mom) could not wait to get there to see him. He is covered in bandages and has had one surgery since arriving in San Antonio. We are so thankful that he is still with us and Tim and I look forward to seeing him ourselves soon. We appreciate all of the kind words and prayers that we've received this week. I've posted a couple of pictures that we are sending to Chris of Sam in his Marines tshirt and Chris button.










We are traveling to Girard, KS tomorrow to visit Tim's grandmother. Her church has an annual Turkey Dinner which is tomorrow. Tim's youngest brother, Jason, is riding up with us. It won't be the same without Tim's parents and Chris, but this will be the first time this part of the family has met Sam so we are looking forward to it. We will be taking plenty of pictures so I'll be sure to post them this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If anything will make him feel better, that should do it! :-)