Sunday, November 26, 2006

More pictures...

Taking pictures of a moving target is quite difficult! These are just random pictures taken last week. The last few (in the yard and the naked pics) are all from Thanksgiving.

Oh, and I've got to say, GO REBS!!!! So I don't really ever follow Ft. Smith Southside sports anymore, but since they were playing Rogers in the State Championship game, I of course had to talk all kinds of smack ;) For those of you who don't know, Tim and both of his brothers graduated from Rogers (and I from Southside). And in case you didn't know, the Rebs beat the Mounties and are the State Champs!!! Woohoo!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam you are so handsome! Davis needs one of those blow up lions that you have ask your mommy where you got it!

Anonymous said...

Sam - I can't believe how big you are getting! I'm going to have to see you soon before you are driving. :)

Anonymous said...

Uh, that last post was me, it didn't include my name for some reason. Looking forwarding to seeing you all soon!