Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It's going to be a looooong week!

Sam did great with our travels yesterday! He was an angel on the airplane from XNA to Houston and then he slept on the very short flight from Houston to San Antonio. He was even in a great mood the rest of the day. However, it all went downhill at bedtime. He didn't sleep. He was up every couple of hours - we'd try holding him, putting him in bed with us, etc...nothing would work! He is quite little stink today as well. He's been screaming and won't let me out of his sight. I can't even walk a few feet away from him! I know it's just because he's in a strange place, but it is torture for Tim and me. Tim took him to WalMart with him so I am here taking advantage of some peace and quiet. I just hope he starts to adjust a bit as the week goes on. If not, I'm going to change my flight and bring him home early! Ha!

We did get to visit with Chris for a little bit last night. It was so good to finally see him and talk to him. He still needs a lot of prayer, but is definitely on the road to recovery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart-- good luck getting Sam back on track!