Sam and I have both been slightly under the weather - just congestion, sneezing, etc. Sam is getting better and hopefully I will soon too! We have been getting things ready to go to San Antonio to visit Chris next week. We're anxious to visit with him and yet a bit nervous about traveling with Sam. I know we'll be fine as long as we don't get too stressed - well, as long as I don't get to stressed. Tim is pretty good about going with the flow when it comes to Sam's naps and stuff. We are flying so we'll have to be sure to get pictures of Sam on his first ride in an airplane!
Other than that, not a lot going on this week. Sam is crawling all over the place now! He is getting pretty quick! He's also waving bye bye on occasion...pretty much on his terms. He waves while we're feeding him, he waves at the TV, he waves out of the blue while he's playing, but not so much when we actually try to get him to wave at someone. That's Sam for you!
I'll try to post some pictures this week if I get a chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment