
Our good friends James and Angie had their sweet baby boy Charles Jackson (Charlie) this morning at 10:24 am via c-section. He weighed 6lbs 2oz and was 18 1/4 inches long. Angie and Charlie are both doing well! I don't think I can express in words how thrilled we are for them that Charlie is here and he is healthy. His big brother Jackson is smiling down from Heaven on them with much pride and joy right now!! Congratulations James and Angie!
We can't wait to see him. Angie delivered in Little Rock and they won't be home until Sunday evening. We are leaving Monday morning for San Antonio and will not return until the following Sunday. We may have to go sneak a peek at him Sunday evening after they get home...I don't know if I can wait a whole week to see him!
One last thing...GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!! I can put that on this post that is supposed to be reserved for Charlie because Angie would want me to :)
1 comment:
yeah! I am so happy for them. That is wonderful news! I will be praying for them.
Keri
Post a Comment