What a busy few days we’ve had! On Wednesday, Sam and I headed over to Tulsa to visit with Jozlyn, Kaden & Melissa. Poor baby, Jozlyn was still very swollen and in a lot of pain but looked a lot better than she had in the couple of days before. She ended up having surgery to wire her jaws shut on Thursday morning and was released on Saturday morning. I got to see her again on Friday afternoon as I went to Tulsa with my wonderful friends, Jolee and Kristy, for a girls’ trip. So Jozlyn is home now and they are all doing well. She was smiling and in really good spirits when we saw her Friday.
Jolee, Kristy, and I had such a great time together on Friday and Saturday. We did lots of shopping, eating, and talking. :) Other than our quick stop at an urgent care clinic because Kristy had a bladder infection, our trip went very well! Kristy started feeling much better after she got her medication and had a great time after that. I’ll post pictures soon! Jolee, we are going to miss you so much when you move to Germany, but hopefully we’ll get to come visit you there!! We love you!!
Last night I got to spend a very fun evening with more of my girlfriends – Haley, Angie, Ida, Mandy and Leigh – for Haley’s birthday. We had dinner then hit Dickson Street. We went to SpeakEasy and it was so fun!! I will post some pics from last night as well as soon as I get a chance. My camera wouldn’t fit into my little purse so I have to get pictures from everyone else.
So now I’m home – I really missed my boys while I was off running around with my girls all weekend, but I had such a fun time! Sometimes there is just nothing better than being surrounded by your girlfriends :)
2 comments:
Sounds like a great time! Glad everyone is doing better in Tulsa!
I guess I missed you on Dickson last night. I was out with the girls as well. What is your email address so i can communicate with you that way? I see that you also registered for body pump for tomorrow. i'll be there!!
Post a Comment