Monday, July 16, 2007

New stuff and some new firsts

Sam and I spent Friday & Saturday in Ft. Smith. It was during this stay that he sat for the first time (and hopefully the last!) in a police car. My dad is a Sheriff's Deputy and worked on Saturday so he had a car at the house. Sam wasn't really sure what to think about it!









We bought a new toy while we were there and Sam LOVES it!!












He also got a haircut today and was a really good boy so he received his very first sucker :) He loved it, of course! I'm not thrilled with the haircut, but I figure I'll get it cut every couple of months or so and let it grow long in between. I prefer it long, but since he doesn't know how to keep it out of his eyes (and I haven't resorted to gel or mousse yet!) I figure I should get it trimmed every now and then ;)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I think the haircut looks cute! I noticed right away before I scrolled down that it looked like he had had one. I've been debating whether to cut Mason's. His is so thick and is just starting to get in his eyes. I just can't bear the thought of cutting his little curls though!