Thursday, August 02, 2007

Catching up

I have lots of new pictures to post so bear with me as I post a few entries at one time!

First of all, we went to the concert in the park at Gulley Park last Thursday night. Sam had a great time. He wore us (I say us, but really Tim did all of the chasing!) out with all of the running around that he did! He loved being where he could just run! We met our friends the Lugos and the Graves. Gage and Charlie were so cute together. We tried really hard to get a picture of the 3 kids, but Sam wouldn't sit with the babies long enough. I think Rob got the best one, but even in that one Sam is making his escape!


Sam enjoyed all of the dogs as well! He was all sweaty, cranky, and very tired by the time we left. Below are pictures of him roaming, petting a dog, screaming (daddy took his pacifier), and resting his head on my lap.

No comments: