Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Aquatic Center

I took Sam to the Springdale Aquatic Center today. I finally just gave up on having someone to go with and went! Sam did not much care for the wading pool with the different sprinklers. He was afraid of the water shooting out. He seemed to be okay with the other kiddy pool though. It has a beach like entrance where it is really shallow and then gets a bit deeper. There were a couple of dragon heads with water pouring out of the nostrils that Sam seemed to enjoy! We really didn't stay very long. Sam decided he wanted to just run around the outside of the pool and I wouldn't let him so he was very cranky. Maybe it will get better if we go more often!

And you guys should know by now that I never have my camera with me!

2 comments:

Kate Hart said...

:-( Sorry we couldn't come! Next time!

The Evins said...

Just give us a call I have been trying to take Walker but everytime I think about it it rains!! Amber