Whew, our week of swim lessons is complete! Unfortunately the only baby class is at 10 am, which falls right in the middle of Sam's morning nap. So, needless to say, it was difficult most days. Monday and Tuesday he did great and had fun. Wednesday and Thursday he cried and screamed most of the class. Today was much better - he only got upset once until the very end of class...then he cried. He did really well with everything we learned though! He especially loved when people clapped for him ;) He's such a ham. There was a 7 month old in his class and it reminded me so much of Sam last year. I can't believe how much he's changed since our
last week at Swim Ranch. He turned 6 months old the week we went last year. And yes, I have the same swim suit on - I just haven't found one that I like as much as this one!
Now if only we had a pool to go to and friends to hang out with (who are on the same schedule as we are) we'd be set! Ha!
I've posted some pictures, but they are from Wednesday which was his worst day. I've also thrown in some bath pics because it's just been too long since I've posted any :)




3 comments:
Now is that comment about a pool and friends directed at me? Ha!
Looks like I am joining the ranks of part time working momma's so lets get our swim on:)
Angela said she purposely moved next to you guys on Tuesday so that Sam's good behavior would rub off on Evan. :-)
Cute tub pics!
I just noticed that Tim is watching "Dukes of Hazards". That kind of worries me:) He doesn't seem like that kind of guy.
Don't you love Army Wives?
I can't miss it.
Post a Comment