Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Weekend

We had a pretty fun weekend! Friday was our friend Ray's birthday so we went to a party for him at US Pizza. It was a lot of fun. Sam had a great time watching the bigger kids play.

Sunday we dropped Sam off in Ft. Smith and Tim and I went to Mount Magazine. Our friend Dave got married there Sunday night. We had never been there and it is beautiful!! We stayed at The Lodge, which was really nice (too bad I forgot the camera). Unfortunately the weather didn't really cooperate. Ida and I tried to do some sunbathing but after about 5 minutes of sun, the rain moved in. Tim, Mike and Ray went on a bike ride and got soaked, but I think they enjoyed the ride anyway :) The wedding was nice and we had a great time with our friends at the reception. Once the DJ got a clue and started playing good dance music (thanks to Tim's request of It Takes Two by Rob Base, which got most everyone onto the dance floor!) we had a great time dancing!

It was a very early morning on Monday - we had to be back in Fayetteville for 10am swim lessons! We made it though and Sam and I had fun at Swim Ranch. Tim is going with us tomorrow so I'll have some pictures then.

We have Ray's annual 4th of July party tonight - always a good time. I'll let you all know tomorrow how many times the police come by ;)

No comments: