Tim and I celebrated our 10th anniversary last Thursday, the 19th. I had grand intentions of posting something that day, but never got to it. I can’t believe that it has been 10 years! We’ve had such a great time together that it just flew by! I have a wonderful husband and would not trade him for anything in this world.
We didn’t have any big plans, but had a nice evening. Sam stayed with my parents so Tim and I went to Eureka Springs to have dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Ermilio’s. It was yummy!
I haven't had time to put a slideshow together, but I have posted a few of my favorite pictures of the two of us. Of course this only goes back a few years – since the purchase of our digital camera. We don’t have a scanner so that’s as far as I can go!


.jpg)
We didn’t have any big plans, but had a nice evening. Sam stayed with my parents so Tim and I went to Eureka Springs to have dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Ermilio’s. It was yummy!
I haven't had time to put a slideshow together, but I have posted a few of my favorite pictures of the two of us. Of course this only goes back a few years – since the purchase of our digital camera. We don’t have a scanner so that’s as far as I can go!



.jpg)
2 comments:
Wayne and I are getting ready to celebrate our 8 year anniversary on the 31st! We debated whether to go to Eureka or Branson this Saturday and decided on Branson--we're leaving Mason with my parents and it will be the first time he'll spend the night away from home.(eek!) Congrats to you guys--love the pics--thanks for sharing!
hey congrats! you two are too cute! oh, by the way...can you believe that sam is 1 1/2 today?? i know, shut up wendy! anyways, i just signed up in a bodypump class for tomorrow. maybe i'll see you there. i'm looking forward to hurting!! :)
Post a Comment