I think I mentioned this when Jordyn was born, but my friend Jolee's little girl is destined to be Sam's wife someday. We got the two together yesterday so they could get acquainted before the Rowland's head off to Germany for 3 years. It was definitely love - Sam screamed at Jordyn when she got too close to the toy he was playing with and made her cry. Just like a man! Jordyn is precious so Sam will have a lot of competition, but of course he'll win her over :) Well, that is if he can get past her daddy and two older brothers! I actually feel for her - she's gonna have a tough time when she does start dating...those guys are not gonna let any boy near her!
While I was looking for that post about Jordyn's birth, I came across a picture of Sam similar to one I took today. The first one is from today, the second from Aug 10, 2006 - almost exactly one year ago. I just can't believe how much he's grown!

1 comment:
Sam, you are growing up so fast! Slow down! Great pics.
Post a Comment