Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wow...

I've really gotten bad at this blogging thing! I will really try to do better. Hmm, so what's going on... Sam started his new class at MDO this week. He is not really too happy about it when I first take him in, but he's fine after a few minutes. His teachers are very nice and I know that we'll all end up really liking them.

We also started Kindermusik this week. I think it is going to be really fun. Sam didn't sit in my lap and sing the songs like all of the other kids though. He chose to run around the room and talk to all of the other moms and the teacher. He's such a little ham! I'll try to remember to take my camera next week. We've also been going to Baby Bookworms at the Fayetteville Library on Monday mornings and he LOVES that. He pretty much just runs around during that one too, but so do a lot of other kids.

I've been so busy lately - between trying to work, keep up with Sam, and market a cookbook (Jr League), I'm barely keeping up! Hopefully I'll get things more organized soon and feel more productive. We are working on our home office. Once my new desk gets here and we can officially set up the office, I think I can get things in order. The lack of organization is making me a little crazy ;)

Speaking of the cookbook - the Junior League of NWA is publishing its very first cookbook! I am the vice chair of the committee this year and I can assure you that you will want this book! You'll want to buy one for everyone you know :) It is being printed as I type and we should have it by mid November - just in time for the holidays. I'll keep you posted! I don't know how many of you are familiar with JL cookbooks, but they are fantastic. I've actually become a bit obsessed with them...I suddenly find myself on a quest to own them all :)

We're gearing up for the big game this weekend...GO HOGS!!!! Sam is going to sit this one out due to the heat and the fact that we are tailgating pretty much ALL DAY. Hopefully he can come tailgate with us at the next one though. I doubt that we'll actually take him to any of the games this year...maybe next year.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I need to get Mason involved in something like that Kindermusic or the library thing. He seems so bored lately and I don't know what he wants to do!