
Here's a picture from Angie's birthday party Friday night. We had such a great time!
On Sunday night we went to Ray's house for a cookout and to watch the Cubs and Cardinals play. I don't really follow baseball at all, but I know that most of our friends are Cubs or Mets fans...and definitely NOT Cardinals fans! However, Tim is a Cardinals fan so in support of him, I am too :) And so is Sam - we even took him to a game last summer. You should definitely check out Angie's blog to see a very funny picture of Charlie sporting Tim's Cardinals cap - he was NOT having it! He was completely decked out in Cubs attire - so cute (even if it was the wrong team!)
1 comment:
I'm a Cards fan too. :-)
You looked super cute Friday night when we crossed paths-- glad you had fun!
Post a Comment