Saturday, August 18, 2007

Quick post

Just a quick post to let you all know that we are still here! Ha! Not a lot going on. Sam's last week of MDO in the "baby room" was last week. He's off this week and will start back on the 27th. Back to the longer, school year hours (8-2:30)- woohoo! Not that I don't love having him around, but having those 2 days to get other things done (or to do nothing at all!) is really nice :)

Went out last night for Angie's birthday party - we had a blast! I didn't haul my dinosaur camera out, but I've been assured I'll be sent pictures. Yeah, yeah, they always say that and I never get them ;)

I'll try to post more this week - we will probably get together with some friends a couple of times this week to let the kids play so I should have some pictures from that.

No comments: