Ha! Emmy wants to be in the same lap that Sam is in. She'll go sit next to his bouncy seat too when he's in it sometimes. I think it's just because she is hoping for a chance to steal his pacifier though!
Mitzi, You don't know me, I'm a college Friend of Keri B's and a blogging mom too. This is SO funny- I cracked up laughing when I saw this picture. TOO FUNNY!!!
4 comments:
This is too funny....Rylee has NOTHING to do with Caroline, in fact if she comes in the room he is in....he gets up and leaves!
Ha! Emmy wants to be in the same lap that Sam is in. She'll go sit next to his bouncy seat too when he's in it sometimes. I think it's just because she is hoping for a chance to steal his pacifier though!
I love it...what an honory big sis. I hope you guys are doing well. I wish I could join in on the "non-working mom's club". It sure sounds fun.
Mitzi,
You don't know me, I'm a college Friend of Keri B's and a blogging mom too. This is SO funny- I cracked up laughing when I saw this picture. TOO FUNNY!!!
Post a Comment