Monday, March 27, 2006
First trip to the Fort
We went to Ft. Smith on Saturday for the first time since Sam was born. He was such a good boy in the car. We coordinated the car rides both there and back with naptimes so that helped - he slept the whole way there and the whole way back! You're a good boy Sam! He got to meet his Uncle Rob (my brother), his great Granddaddy, and Lee (Granddaddy's girlfriend). They of course thought you were quite the cutie Sam :) He also got to visit with his cousins and Aunt Melissa. I've included pictures from the trip. I attended a baby shower and was not there to take many pictures. However, my mom snapped a few. I have not seen any pictures of Sam with Granddaddy, but if there is one please send it my way Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment