
telling him that one day he's going to love the bathtub and I'll have to force him out of it! He has yet to believe me.
Is that not the cutest smile in the world?? Of course his daddy and I think so! :) And he's just as cute as can be in his little Razorback shirt and jeans. The jeans are WAY too big, but I just had to put them on him.


4 comments:
The ones of him smiling are TOO cute!!! Lets have lunch next week....
Ok, I just realized I could leave you a message on this. I'm not up to date on this blogging thing! lol. Sam is a cutie and those smiles are the best!! I can't wait to hold him in a couple of weeks....
That's my boy, or grandboy! He is most precious and cutest. He has such a sweet smile. He is going to be a little heartbreaker! Of course Memaw is prejudiced. lol memaw
Who is that handsome young man? He's better looking than you Sis...
Luv ya,
Bubba
Post a Comment