Yesterday my mom, sister, and niece and nephew came to visit. The kids loved Sam. My niece Jozlyn couldn't get enough of him! I've posted pictures from the visit. It was also the first chance I'd had to give Kaden his birthday present so there is also a picture of him with the XBOX game that we got him.
This morning we went to JC Penney's to have Sam's picture taken. We got some really sweet pictures. They will be online so I'll

post some when I am able.


4 comments:
Too cute!~Glad you had a great time with your family. Glad you liked the pics at Pennys! Did Tawni do a good job?
She did a great job. I was impressed with all of the noises she made to get his attention and to quiet him down when he got fussy.
I can't believe how big those kids are! Great pics! I can't wait to see the ones of Sam from Pennys!
I have such adorable grandkids! It is so cute of the cousins with Sam. Makes Memaw proud!!!lol memaw
Post a Comment