
We managed to make it to church this morning for the first time with Sam. We had planned to go a couple of weeks ago and he didn't sleep at all the night before so we didn't make it. Then Tim had to work last weekend. We sat in the cry room just in case, but he did really well. He was pretty fussy at first, but we were able to calm him and he slept the rest of the time. He looked very cute in his little church outfit too - I did take a couple of pictures, but have not downloaded them from the camera yet. When I do, I'll update this post and put a picture in it.
Also, the past couple of nights we have put him to sleep on his side (as recommended by his dr due to the acid reflux). He has gone right to sleep each night! No crying for hours before falling to sleep. Hopefully this will continue. I just put him down tonight and so far so good. Last night he slept from 11pm to 4am! I woke up at 3:20 and sprinted to his room to check on him because it startled me that he hadn't woken up before then. He was of course sleeping peacefully. I finally got back to sleep after that and he woke up shortly thereafter - of course ;)
I've updated this post with a picture - this was taken after church. He had a cute little matching jacket on too, but we had to shed in during church. This was the best picture I could get - he wasn't really cooperating!
1 comment:
Wow! Sounds like he is sleeping great~That is great for you guys! Last night Caroline slept from 10pm-6am! I was so excited! Sleep is so wonderful! I am also glad he is feeling better.....See you Thurs. for our mall walk.
Post a Comment