Thursday, March 30, 2006

Slow Week

We haven't really done anything exciting this week so I haven't had anything to post! Ha! Sam is sleeping well at night and has been consistent for the past week. We have put him to bed around 9pm, I wake him for his last feeding at 11pm (hopefully we'll drop this feeding soon as he is hardly even interested), and then he sleeps until about 5am! I feed him and then put him back to bed until about 8am. You're such a good boy Sam! We've made some progress and mommy and daddy are very proud of you. Now if only you would stop getting so upset about going to bed. We hate that you cry everytime we put you down to sleep. Hope you get over that soon!

I've posted a couple of pictures of Sam with his uncle Chris and a picture of Sam sleeping - he fell asleep while I was feeding him. I could not get him to wake up! I finally had to strip him down to his diaper to get him to finish his feeding. He looks so sweet doesn't he?

1 comment:

Brandy said...

He's changing so much! He does look so sweet I want to kiss his little cheeks! I'm so excited for you that he's sleeping. I'm not quite there yet but we are making progress.