Thursday, April 02, 2009

Big words

"You're ridiculous mommy" That's what my sweet little 3 year old said to me yesterday...nice. I just can't wait for the teenage years! Ha!

Let's see if I can think of any more fun things he is saying these days...
"Can we listen to your iPot?" (yes, he says iPot)

"I'm just going to check my email real quick" (on the computers at the library)

"What you say?" (all the time! it's getting to the point where I'm about to have his hearing checked!)

"Mommy, I love you" (never gets old!)

"What is Emmy thinking about?"

"Can I just play trains a couple minutes?" (play trains can be replaced with watch disney, chase Emmy, read Thomas stories, etc)

And ENDLESS reinactments of Thomas stories as well as originals created by Sam. Most of these involve mommy speaking on behalf of a train with Sam insisting that I use that trains voice instead of my own.

No comments: