Thursday, April 02, 2009

Budding Artist

Today has been a really lazy day for us...Sam has strep (just a rash though) so he was home from school and it is raining. I've had to do some work, but for the most part we've been hanging around in our sweats all day. I gave Sam some fingerpaints and let him go to town in the shower. He had a great time! Here are some pics and a video. This just gives you a little glimpse into my life with a 3yr old who never stops talking! This is actually very minor. He usually talks way more than this!

Warning - the video is about 3 minutes long. Sorry! It's probably going to be very boring for most of you, but I know his memaw and papaw will love it!

Oh, and I have no idea what kind of pose that is in the last picture...I told him to put his hands up so I could see them.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow-looks like he had fun! Mason would've stayed painting for hours! Love that last pose!

The Traxsons said...

He painted for about 30 minutes and then he was done. Sam doesn't do ANYTHING for hours! Well, besides sleep...and sometimes not even that :)

Brandy said...

that's too cute! I love how he's using masterpiece! I don't think Davis knows that word yet!!

Matt and Jolee said...

Fun! What a good idea... and what big words from him!