Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Break Fun

Last week was spring break for Sam so I tried to fit a couple of fun things that we wouldn't normally do. We went to Fort Smith to visit MeMaw and Papaw on Tuesday. Then on Wednesday Memaw accompanied us to Little Rock where we checked out The Wonder Place.
I had heard so many great things about it and they were all true! We had so much fun! Here are a few pictures of Sam playing in the various activity areas:








The train table - first thing when we walked in and I didn't think we'd ever get him away from it!









The cool water table








Playing Veterinarian






Buying vegetables at the River Market
Getting cookies ready to bake
Cookies are done!
Dot art
Loving the huge drum!
We can't wait to go again! Hopefully next time we'll get down there with more time to spare so we can check out some of the other fun things in Little Rock.

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

My nephew had a birthday party there one year. It is a really cute place for Sam's age and a little older.