Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cutest boy ever!

Ok, so today was picture day at school. I got Sam all ready to go and he looked so darned cute that I had to snap a couple of pictures before he left. Of course he didn't really want to cooperate, but you can still tell how cute he looked :) I took him for a haircut yesterday and caved - I got it cut much shorter than I usually do. Mostly so that I can gel it and spike it! Of course he cries and doesn't want me to do it, but I managed a surprise attack with the gel this morning.




On another note, these are from Saturday. Someone was handing out little battery powered fans before the football game...who knew it would be so entertaining to Sam? He played with it forever!



4 comments:

Kate Hart said...

You guys have been busy! Sam's hair is super cute.

Christy said...

Adorable! I love the hair cut and style!

Lindsay said...

His hair looks great! I'm taking Mason for a much-needed haircut tomorrow. I hope it turns out as cute as Sam's!

the boyd girls.... said...

LOVE the new haircut! He is too precious!