Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Loving this weather!

Sam, Tim and I have had so much fun the past couple of weeks with this beautiful weather! Sam and I play outside during the day and then Tim comes home and we play outside some more. We've even been eating dinner outside.

Tim and Sam have been playing soccer in the backyard. Sam actually does a pretty good job of keeping the ball in front of him and picking it up when Tim passes it to him (I know nothing about soccer and I'm sure there are some technical terms for all of this). It will be fun when he's old enough to play. There is a league that he could play on now at FAC, but I think I want to wait until he's 3. I just don't think he'd actually listen to a coach at this point.

Sam has finally warmed up to the idea of having bubbles in his bathtub. He used to scream if we put them in his bath. Recently he has been asking for his Elmo bubbles - which keeps him from throwing a fit about taking a bath in the first place (heaven forbid he put down his cars long enough to take a bath!). Well, we have finally run out of Elmo bubbles and went to the store today to get more. Only, when we got to the bubble bath aisle, he spotted something MUCH MUCH better...












He is so obsessed with Cars and gets incredibly excited over anything related to it. He even wanted to take it into gymnastics with him this morning to show Ms. Jennifer. I managed to talk him into leaving it in the car. Funny thing is, it really looks like motor oil when you pour it out!

Here a couple of pictures from a morning at the park and a trip last Friday to see the motorcycles at BB&BBQ on Dickson.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Mason would be lost without his "Dora bubbles." Maybe we'll try Cars next time!

Brandy said...

I'm glad Sam got over his fear of bubbles! It's the only way we take a bath. And always keep a back up of the Motor Oil...

Christy said...

You've been tagged...Random Thoughts blog...

Fourgiven Momma said...

Hey Mitzi, I see the comment before mine is a tag and I'm tagging you too...you better hurry and find home-base before you get tagged again! :-)