Friday, September 19, 2008

New Blog

I started a new blog...I don't know how many of you will actually read it, but I did it anyway. It's just stuff that I want to write about, but doesn't seem to fit into our family blog. Nothing too exciting since I'm not all that exciting myself! It's called Mitzi's Ramblings and there is a link in my blog roll.

4 comments:

Christy said...

I'm excited. I'll read it. And, I completely understand the need for another blog :).

Lindsay said...

You know I'll read it! And I also understand the 'need' for a 2nd blog!

Christy said...

Love the background and banner on this one. I'd like to get a customized banner but I change the background too often. I'm thinking about having something fun designed for the TV blog.

The Traxsons said...

thanks! i did this one and i don't really like it, but i was in a hurry!