Sunday, September 07, 2008

Football

Ok, so two games have come and gone and I'm just now getting around to posting pictures...better late than never right? The games themselves are not even worth writing about, but the tailgate and watch party are!
Sam tailgated with us at last week's game. My mom, nephew and niece were with us. My nephew went to the game with Tim and me and my mom and niece kept Sam. Sam wasn't still enough to take many pictures of him, but I snapped a few of him trying to play Baggo and playing with Charlie & Gage.









Last night, we went to the Lugos' house for lots of food and game watching. I snapped a couple of pictures of Sam (in the only Razorback shirt he has right now!) and Lil Ray, the newest addition to our clan of Razorback fans.


2 comments:

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Better late than never! I can't believe what a little MAN Sam is! Wow! He's getting big!

Lindsay said...

Sam does look bigger all of the sudden! He must have had an end-of-summer growth spurt!