Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hmmm

So I tried Googling "Mitzi needs" and I'm not even gonna list the things that popped up...most of which had to do with finding foster homes for dogs named Mitzi. Nice, huh? Go to Jolee's or Brandy's blog to read theirs :)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm gonna go try this...Christy's were hilarious!

Matt and Jolee said...

Mitzi the dog. I don't know any dogs named Mitzi, just so you know. I do know 3 girls named Mitzi, so you're not the only one out there :-)And for the record, you don't need a dog cuz' you already got one.

Brandy said...

some thing about a dog named brandy came up too.. I just skipped that one!

Kate Hart said...

Hey, I got Kate needs:
- a shave
- a cold shower
- a stylist
- your help
- a pinup photographer
- to get lost

So it could be worse. You could be a hairy, annoying slut.

Can I say slut on a family blog? Is that allowed??