
Thanks for the award Jolee! I saw it the other day and kept forgetting to pass it along, but I am officially passing it on now :) I absolutely love your blog so you deserve to have it too. You are so brave and taking Germany by storm!
I'll have to pass it along to Brandy too - who is ALWAYS current with posts of her precious little guy Davis. I so enjoy reading about all of the things he's up to!
And there can't be a blog-award-passing-on without giving it Christy! She has THREE fun blogs and I love them all!
I'll have to pass it along to Brandy too - who is ALWAYS current with posts of her precious little guy Davis. I so enjoy reading about all of the things he's up to!
And there can't be a blog-award-passing-on without giving it Christy! She has THREE fun blogs and I love them all!
2 comments:
Thank you Mitzi!
Congratulations on your honor! Very exciting!
Post a Comment