Matt went into NYC yesterday! You guys are close together and I'm half way around the world.... Have fun.
you are too lucky to have a little trip! I saw Sam and Tim at Elmo, sam actually yelled "hey" to me as I walked by... I looked to see who it was and it was Sam! How cute and funny! :)
Have fun! you know I am jealous! tell the girls hello!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Matt went into NYC yesterday! You guys are close together and I'm half way around the world.... Have fun.
you are too lucky to have a little trip! I saw Sam and Tim at Elmo, sam actually yelled "hey" to me as I walked by... I looked to see who it was and it was Sam! How cute and funny! :)
Have fun! you know I am jealous! tell the girls hello!
Post a Comment