Monday, August 04, 2008

Cool

I took this picture of the Arch in St. Louis with my phone - personally, I think it turned out to be a really cool picture! I stuck one in of Tim and me too - you can tell I was just holding my phone out in front of us. I almost cut poor Tim out completely!

6 comments:

Matt and Jolee said...

That is a cool picture. Did you go up in it? The last time I did (maybe 5 years ago or so) I swore I would NEVER do it again. I was petrified up there!

Lindsay said...

We've never been to St Louis, but it's on our list! Great picture!

The Traxsons said...

no, we did not go up in it. i refused :)

Matt and Jolee said...

Smart Girl!

Christy said...

Those are great pictures! We didn't go up either, just looking up at it and thinking about going up made me a little sick to my stomach.

Kathleen Villar said...

You are pretty good with your phone camera. :) Looks like a fun trip.