Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Sam had so much fun playing outside today! He even played in the back yard for a little while by himself (he normally insists that I be right there with him). I don't just leave him out there...I can see him while I'm in the kitchen working on dinner, I promise!

He has a water table, but it's kind of icky right now so I didn't fill it up. Instead I just took a bowl of water out to him so he could play with his boat and he had a great time! Between playing in the bowl of water and sending Thomas (the train) down his slide (over and over and over again!), he was just having a grand ole time! I snapped a couple of pictures while he was playing in the water...




4 comments:

Matt and Jolee said...

Ahhh. That sunshine looks wonderful!! I'm hoping for a little here soon. I'm about to go nuts between the snow and rain - it's almost April! Today we are predicted to be 47 and we are all so excited, lol. :)

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

Mitzi, he looks more grown up than ever!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun, Sam! I love the expressions on his face during the egg coloring.

Kate Hart said...

*ahem* Your blog told me that it misses you and your cutie boy.