I know I haven't posted in a while! Nothing too exciting has been going on to post about. Last weekend Tim and I went to the AHA Heart Gala. It was pretty fun if you like that sort of thing. It was mostly fun just getting all dressed up! We went because they decided to give me the Katherine Chambers Counce Women's Legacy Award this year - I guess they ran out of people to give it to :) Actually, I was quite honored and the gala was very nice. I'm going to post a picture, but I really do not like this picture at all. We used our tripod and it was a little low so the angle is weird and I look much larger in the picture than I really did (at least I hope I didn't look that way!) - and it really doesn't do the dress justice because it's a really pretty dress!
4 comments:
Don't be so modest! You look great, and congrats on what I'm sure is a very well-deserved award.
Also, the potty hat pictures made me crack up.
Congratulations! That is so great! You deserve it! You go girl!
Kristy
You look great and Congrats on the award!!
I'm impressed! Congrats Mitzi,and you do look great!
Post a Comment