Monday, June 25, 2007

Where did the time go?

I can't believe that Sam turned 17 months yesterday! He is growing up so fast :(

He's such a hoot these days! He has his moments where he throws major tantrums and is not much fun, but for the most part he is such a fun little guy. He is saying many words now. He is also really understanding so much more than we think. For instance, Tim will sometimes laugh like Ernie when we're watching our morning dose of Sesame Street. Well, the other day we were at a friend's house and they had a stuffed Bert. Sam started laughing like Ernie! I had no idea he even paid that much attention. So it doesn't matter if he sees Bert or Ernie, he'll still laugh like Ernie. It's too funny.

He isn't eating much these days. He's always been a picky eater, but now he doesn't want to sit in his highchair long enough to eat. It has become a constant battle!

He is walking really well now! He still isn't climbing yet - and I'm really kind of thankful for that!

We had a really low key weekend for a change! We mostly hung out at the house. I did get to go to the lake with our friends Ray and Ida yesterday. It was a lot of fun! Thanks guys!

No comments: