Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Not about Sam

I've decided to incorporate some stuff about Tim and me into the blog - most of the time I post only in reference to Sam. Of course Sam is the center of our little world here, but sometimes we do things too! Ha! I'm not really sure what I'm going to post about because we are both pretty boring, but hopefully things will come up. Like for instance, I read a very interesting article about 5 of the youngest entrepreneurs -it was really pretty inspiring! And little bit depressing that these kids are so much more successful than I am ;) Ha! You can read it here if you are interested.

I might add the ever popular,"what I'm reading/listening to" sections - of course I will actually need to listen to something and read something for it to be effective! Which is funny because those of you who know me, know that music is my thing...or it used to be. I am not so up to the minute current on all new music as I used to be. I guess priorities change ;)

4 comments:

Corbin said...

Great goal!!!! I will be looking forward to seeing the post about you and tim thats is a great idea!!! I am getting scared about "loosing" myself!! I will have to try to keep up post about thing other than the pregnancy and baby!!! good idea!!! oh and if you have the slightest interest in history I have been reading these awesome books by Philipa Gregory Start with the other bolyen girl it is really good!!! More pug pics are good to!!

Kate Hart said...

I am glad you are posting more about you guys... but I am still going to laugh at the Justin Timberlake. It cannot possibly be helped. ;-)

The Traxsons said...

Ha! Don't worry Corbin, you'll find the time for yourself - you get the hang of the mommy stuff and eventually find your way back to the things that you loved before!

Ok, Kate, the "don't laugh" comment was pretty much directed at you - I knew you would! Ha! I can't help it...it's a good CD!

Kate Hart said...

Well, I have publicly aired my shameful addiction to "So You Think You Can Dance," so we're probably even! :-)