Sunday, June 17, 2007

More beach pictures

Here are a few pictures that we had taken at the beach. It was a really windy, humid evening so needless to say my crazy, frizzy, crappy hair ruined most of the pictures (then the not so fabulous photographer retouched the photos and made my hair look even worse!). These are a couple of the decent ones (that include me) - all of the pictures of Tim and Sam were great!

2 comments:

the boyd girls.... said...

I think the beach pics are precious! We are "thinking" about the beach in Sept.... somedays I can't wait then others I think, "what am I thinking?"

Sam is precious and I wouldn't have believed the fit throwing if there wasn't a pic to prove it! ;)
I am glad yall had a great time!

Matt and Jolee said...

These pictures are adorable. Sand is hard on a little one... nothing like when it gets in their eyes. Oh - I so miss living there on those beautiful beaches.... Can't wait to see you!