Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter!

Well I had hoped to get this posted yesterday, but it didn't happen. I hope everyone had a great Easter! We sure did!

We went to church then last night we went to Tim's parents' house for dinner. We had a great time. Tim's brother Chris is home from the hospital for a 30 day leave. It was so nice to get to spend some time with him and the rest of the family. His youngest brother, Jason, brought a couple of friends with him so it was a full house, as it should be!

I had my camera, but still failed to take any pictures during the evening. We did take some pictures of Sam with his Easter basket, the ever popular bunny ears from last year (Sam was only slightly more cooperative this year and Emmy still hated them), and one of him sleeping soundly during his morning nap - from which we had to wake him to get ready for church. He looked so cozy that it was very hard to get ourselves to wake him!

No comments: