I've gotten really lazy with the picture taking and the blogging - I'll try to do a better job!
Sam spent Friday afternoon/night at Memaw & Papaw's house. He had a great time! He started saying "papaw" and "hi Jack". Jack is my parents' Rottweiler. Sam loves to watch him. He doesn't actually get to play with him - he's a very sweet dog, but he's so big that we don't take our chances! When Tim met my mom yesterday to pick Sam up, he cried -apparently he had so much fun that he didn't want to leave. I'm sure they spoiled him rotten as grandparents always do!
We all went to a baby shower for our friends Jeff, Keri & Caroline Boyd to celebrate the upcoming birth of Carlee. It was so much fun! It is so funny to realize how much different baby showers become after everyone has kids - there was a bouncy house and all sorts of fun things for the kids to play with. It was by far one of the most fun showers we've been to! I didn't realize that there would be so many photo opportunities so I didn't take my camera. Sam had so much fun eating Chee-tos Puffs, riding around in a push car, sitting in the bouncy house, and playing with the balls from the bouncy house. You can see pictures from the shower at the Boyds blog.
Sorry there aren't any pictures to post! I'll try to take some over the next couple of days.
1 comment:
You are too sweet! I am so glad ya'll came and had so fun! It was so nice... I think its my favorite shower ever also! :)
Post a Comment